Module 1: Introduction to ergonomics
Time requirement: approx. 90 minutes
Last update 2017
Files available for download:
The students become familar with...
- the objectives of ergonomic design
- the relationship between engineering design and ergonomics.
- ergonomic assessment criteria
- the statutory principles and technical standards for the implementation of ergonomic requirements
- the effects of technical aspects of stress upon performance and strain in the work process. In particular, the relationship between ability and willingness to perform can be regarded as part of the resource of human performance, and the influence of technology, organization and working task can be defined in its relevance.
- Scope for integrating knowledge of ergonomic design into the engineering design process
- Sources of information on ergonomic design aspects
Solved test questions
Are you a lecturer with an interest in solved test questions for the modules? If so, send an e-mail with your contact details and proof of your lecturing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.