Module 3: Physical environmental factors
Time requirement: approx. 90 minutes (20 minutes for the introduction, 15 minutes for each environmental factor)
Last update 2017
Files available for download
The students ...
- are familiar with the ergonomic stress/strain model
- are familiar with the ranking of measures, and with the reasons for this ranking
- have an overview of the influences upon the work environment
- are familiar with the physical principles behind influences upon the work environment
- are familiar with the statutory and normative principles for the im-plementation of ergonomic requirements
- are able to identify design approaches for the limitation of stresses
Solved test questions
Are you a lecturer with an interest in solved test questions for the modules? If so, send an e-mail with your contact details and proof of your lecturing position to firstname.lastname@example.org.